- 2 copies of the trust deed drafted by a legal firm (Maddocks)
- Minutes establishing the fund, admitting members and formulating an investment strategy.
- Membership application forms.
- Death benefit nomination forms (binding or non-binding).
- Product Disclosure Statement.
- Consent to act as trustee declarations.
- Sample Investment Strategy.
- A checklist of various do’s and don’ts regarding your SMSF.
- Application for an Australian Business Number (ABN) and Tax File Number (TFN) and when applicable, Goods and Services Tax (GST) with the ATO.
If you choose to have a corporate trustee instead of individual trustees then we can also organise for a corporation to be established and registered with ASIC.
The turnaround time for the establishment of a SMSF and corporate trustee if applicable is typically 1-3 days. Once the paperwork is signed by the trustees, the ATO usually issues an ABN and TFN within 28 days.